Finally an educational program to help bring counselors up to speed on all the new NCAA & NAIA Eligibility requirements for freshman eligibility and teach them what they need to know about College Recruiting Education for their prospective college-bound athletes.
In an effort to assist high schools in educating their Counselors regarding all the NEW upcoming NCAA Eligibility requirement changes for Division I & Division II, Dynamite sports is now offering a 60-minute Staff Development webinar for counselors entitled, “Counselor’s Guide to Academic & Recruiting SUCCESS”! This 60-minute educational training will cover the following topics:
- NCAA Eligibility Center – FACT, FICTION & CHANGES!
- NEW D-I Eligibility changes
- NEW 2018 D-II Eligibility changes
- How to “Identify” prospective college-bound Athletes
- How to monitor & track their academic progress to ensure Freshman Eligibility
- How to safely calculate their “Core GPA” and determine what corresponding SAT/ACT test scores they need
You can purchase a 60-day unlimited access to this webinar for your school counseling department. Simply pay for the program and create your access.
You may also want to enroll in our FREE “Online Recruiting Academy”.